Overview and Scope
Your personal data privacy is important to us and Diasham Resources and its Subsidiaries ("Diasham") are highly committed in respecting and managing your Personal Data collected in line with this Policy.
When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect?
Diasham may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
- When you provide Personal Data by filling in forms on our website at http://www.diasham.com.sg/contact.html when giving feedback, asking queries and job applications, requests and submissions;
- If and when you contact Diasham, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, cookies, location data, weblogs and other communication data, that you access;
- When you fill up job application forms to apply for a job at Diasham;
- If you enter into any contract with Diasham or purchase any products from Diasham;
- If you participate in any exhibition/event organised by Diasham or where Diasham is a participant.
Diasham may collect the following kinds of Personal Data through the different channels mentioned above:
- ID/Passport numbers and copies;
- Date of Birth;
- Mailing and residential addresses;
- Email addresses;
- Telephone numbers;
- Race, nationality, gender and marital status;
- Educational and employment history and professional qualifications, including and testimonials and references;
- Medical, legal and bankruptcy history;
- Next of Kin information, if required;
- Photos and CCTV/videos;
- Bank account details, if required; and
- Curricula Vitae.
What purposes does Diasham Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
Diasham may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- To perform or carry out Diasham's obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To enable Diasham's subcontractors, third-party agents and service providers, to fulfil obligations as stipulated in your contract with Diasham;
- To handle products and services requests and enquiries (including payments for products and services);
- To administer and update your records in our databases; monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of previous transactions;
- To facilitate the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of Diasham' services, programmes and events;
- To plan, monitor, and enhance the provision of new services, projects, programmes and events;
- To improve Diasham's customer service through your feedback;
- To apply for employee work visas at the Ministry of Manpower;
- To process your enquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
- To send regular e-newsletters;
- For communications, marketing and publicity purposes;
- For government, audit and other regulatory purposes;
- For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with Diasham, i.e. to determine job suitability;
- For security, surveillance and monitoring purposes;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers.
Consent for the collection and use of my Personal Data
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, Diasham may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.